|Install Magento Theme|
- Download the theme from any online resource.
- Extract the zipped theme.
- Open your FTP, Select the SKIN folder and copy it under Your_Magento_Installation /skin/frontend/default/, so it turns into Your_Magento_Installation/skin/frontend/default/ new_theme.
- Login to your Magento store admin panel to pick up the new theme for the layout.
- Some times Magento cache creates sorts of issues. In order to escape from the issues you need to disable the cache for that particular time. (To enable or disable the cache, goto System > Cache Management).
- Carrying on with the installation steps, now click on Systems>Configuration and Select the "Design" tab.
- Type the name of your copied theme in-front of skin input box and click on "Save Config" tab.